The weekends are under Covid-19 restrictions still, as the pandemic rages society; however, keeping fit and mentally sane is everything, and there are some nice options to follow when it comes to finding a suitable Sunday leisure programme. Take some cues by “Porto.”.
Shows, exhibits and guided tours to enjoy in person (if possible) or at home, with the family and loved ones, always in compliance with mandatory curfew as of 1pm and the ban to circulate between municipalities.
- Municipal programme “Domingos em Forma”, Sunday, at 10am, at the Pavilhão do Lagarteiro and at the Parque Oriental da Cidade do Porto;
- Podcast “Terras Sem Fim”, on the collection of the Natural History and Science Museum of the University of Porto (MHNC-UP), available at the Notícias Universidade do Porto website;
- “Que horas são que horas: uma galeria de histórias”, Saturdays and Sundays, between 10am and 12.30pm, at Porto Municipal Gallery;
- “Nets of Hyphae”, by Diana Policarpo, Saturdays and Sundays, between 10am and 12.30pm, at Porto Municipal Gallery;
- Oriented guided tour to the Treetop Walk, Saturday, at 11am, in Serralves.
Take inspiration from Porto. tips on the best ways to enjoy the city.