Following the running track, now it's time for Ramalde/INATEL Sports Park Skate Park to reopen to the public, starting 18th May. There are several safety measures to follow, in line with the current pandemic, namely occupancy control, distancing among skaters and mandatory prior appointment.
This gradual taking up of open air physical activities is the result of the lifting of the lockdown by the Government, as we move to the State of Calamity, under the Covid-19 pandemic.
In accordance with the guidelines by the DGS and the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of 30th April, there is a Manual of Procedures that stipulates the recommendations for athletes to resume physical activity in safe and hygienic condition.
Ramalde Skate Park reopens on 18th May and the following measures must be observed:
- Maximum capacity of 10 skaters, and only five can perform skateboarding stunts at the same time:;
- Compliance with 3 metres distancing among skaters;
- Material and equipment sharing is forbidden, including sessions with personal trainers;
- Skating at Parque Desportivo de Ramalde/INATEL Skate Park is only allowed upon previous appointment, by phone number 930 609 318;
- Attendance time is limited to 50 minutes per skater and in the morning or in the afternoon
- All other Skate ark rules must be observed, unless expressly prohibited by the current norms of the Manual of Procedures