In the run-up to Xmas, take time to go ice skating with your nearest and dearest! Enjoy the heart-warming feeling that this festive season brings, even to the gloomiest of moods, and stroll through Porto, appreciating the Xmas decorations, and ice skating.
The ice skating rinks are open as 6pm on 1 December. The rinks are located at D. João I Square and at the Boavista Roundabout, where the Fantasy Square will bring a fairy-tale quality to Porto in this holiday season.
Ice rinks will be operational till 6 January 2019.
Check the timetable.
Ice rink at Praça de D. João I
- From Sunday to Thursday: 10am-11pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10am-01am
- 24th December: 10am-6pm
- 25th December: 3pm-7pm
- 31st December and 1st January: 10am-02am
Ice rinks at rotunda Boavista
- Sunday: 10am-10pm
- From Monday to Thursday: 11am-10pm
- Friday to Saturday: 11am-11pm
- 24th and 31st December: 10am-4pm
- 25th December and 1st January: 2.30pm-7pm
- 20 minutes: 3.5 euros
- 60 minutes: 6 euros